Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Things Are Better Unsaid


How often does it happen with you that you are watching a movie and there comes something and that same thing happens to you at that moment only? Sounds strange? Yes it was quite weird when it happened to me.

I was watching a Bengali movie Antaheen where the actor (Rahul Bose) had met the actress on internet and they used to chat without actually knowing each others’ identity.



So it was around midnight and I was talking to J, yes she is a girl and my closest friend till date who cares for me more than I do. I was not telling her something and she was adamant in knowing it.  

After a few minutes, I texted her that “SOMETHINGS ARE BETTER UNSAID” and started watching the movie again and the very next moment, the actor texted the same thing to the actress, word to word same, ditto. Stunned, I was, with goose bumps and not knowing what to do. It was like a strange connection, which connected me more to J, which asked me to stay with her always, which asked me to shed all the negative vibes which were around me and just feel the awe inspiring moment which is felt so very rarely.



Well J doesn’t know it yet, she will when she reads my blog and J, I want you to know that I will cherish each and every moment that I had spent with you and moments like this which makes your presence even stronger while you are miles away.

PS: This happened on 17th February at 11:54 PM :P 

3 comments:

booda said...

nice..:P.. wse J for ??? :P

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Happens :)

banti said...

-Good piece of information.